1. Versanis online store, available at www.versanis.com, is administered by Robert Mońka, a sole trader operating under the name Versanis Robert Mońka, registered in the Central Registration and Information on Business maintained by the Minister of Economy.
Address: Strasse der Jugend 33/12, 03050 Cottbus, Deutschland
MWST. ID Nr. DE303343052
Bank account: DE72 8505 0100 0232 0351 30
hereinafter referred to as the “Seller”.
Any queries and complaints may be submitted via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or communicated via telephone at +48 790 299 287 (charge as provided in the price list of a given phone company).
2. A buyer, hereinafter referred to as the “Customer”, shall be a natural person of age, a legal person or a business unit with no legal personality.
3. Orders can be placed 24/7 via www.versanis.com.
4. The contract is deemed entered into once the Customer has placed an order. Orders, in the case of which cash on delivery payment method has been selected, shall be processed immediately, whereas those paid for via a bank transfer or an electronic payment system shall be processed once the payment made by the Customer has been credited to the Seller's account.
5. Purchased goods shall be sent to the address indicated by the Customer. The sales document shall be e-mailed to the Customer and can be downloaded at any time from the customer's panel once you have logged in. Goods shall be delivered exclusively to locations within the territory of the Republic of Poland.
6. Under the statutory warranty, the Seller shall be liable before the Customer, deemed a consumer according to Article 22 of the Civil Code, for the scope of faults specified in the Civil Code and particularly in Article 556 and Articles 556 through 556 of the Civil Code. Complaints resulting from breaching rights vested in the Customer by virtue of the applicable law or these Regulations shall be e-mailed to email@example.com. The Seller shall examine each complaint within 14 days and if this is not possible it shall inform, within the same period, the Customer about the date, by which the complaint shall be examined. The Seller is not the manufacturer of the goods. The manufacturer remains liable under the warranty for the sold Goods throughout the period of 24 months.
7. Customers shall have the right to report any irregularities in terms of the functioning of the store to firstname.lastname@example.org. Each such report shall be examined within 7 days.
8. In the event of nonconformity of goods with the contract, the letter specifying the nonconformity as well as the preferences as to the manner in which the contractual responsibility is to be performed shall be e-mailed to email@example.com
9. Within 14 days from receiving ordered goods, the Customer shall have the right to withdraw from the contract without stating the reason according to the general principles resulting from the laws on distance contracts. The Seller shall reimburse the Customer for their purchase within the statutory time limit.
10. All prices quoted by the Seller are gross figures in EUR. Prices of the goods are exclusive of delivery costs provided in the price list of delivery services.
11. The Seller shall protect personal data in line with the Act on the Protection of Personal Data of 29 August 1997 (Dz. U. [Journal of Laws] No. 133, item 883) and the Act on Providing Services by Electronic Means (Dz. U. No. 144, item 1204). The Customer, when disclosing to the Seller their personal data in the course of placing an order, grants their consent for the processing of the said personal data by the Seller for the purpose of the fulfilment of the placed order. At any time, the Customer shall be able to view, correct, update and delete their personal data.
12. All sections of the Regulations were drawn in such a manner as to ensure compliance with the currently applicable law. In the event any of the provisions of these Regulations becomes illegal in the future, the Seller shall follow the law instead of the challenged provisions of the Regulations.
13. To matters not regulated by these Regulations, relevant laws shall apply. Any disputes shall be settled by the court having competent subject matter and local jurisdiction.