1) Your personal data shall be administered by Versanis Robert Mońka, Zamoście 74, 98-337 Strzelce Wielkie, woj. łódzkie, Polska registered with Inspector General for the Protection of Personal Data.
2) By granting consent for the processing of your personal data, you also consent to versanis.pl collecting the data required for the purpose of the sale process.
3) Your data is safe, as it shall be stored on constantly updated and backed up servers accessible exclusively to the administrator.
4) Your data shall be rendered available only to the delivery company and, if necessary, to the Internet payment operators. Additionally, the information you provide may be rendered available to relevant authorities if required by the law.
5) Cookies are not used to elicit any information which would enable identification of users of our website or tracking their Internet activity. Cookies used by our website do not store any personal data of the users. Cookies are used to:
6) You can also sign up for our newsletter to receive, via e-mail, information on special discounts and new products available in our store. To unsubscribe from our newsletter, at any time, click the relevant link in the footer of the e-mail message.
7) At any time, You can view, correct and delete your data from our database.